- This event has passed.
NCCP Fundamental Movement Skills *Coaches Week*
September 24 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$20
The National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Fundamental Movement Skills workshop, presented by TeamSnap, provides a comprehensive introduction to the Fundamental Movement Skills and the core-competencies of the NCCP, with the help of significant hands-on activities.
Through this interactive workshop, participants gain the ability to:
· Detect and correct basic errors for fundamental movement skills in participants so they have a choice to adopt a healthy, active lifestyle;
· Apply a teaching process to promote the development of fundamental movement skills;
· Adapt fundamental movement skills for participants with intellectual, physical, sensory, or behavioural disabilities;
· Lead activities that will promote the development of fundamental movement skills in a safe, responsible manner while interacting with others; and
· Provide stage-appropriate feedback to encourage and develop fundamental movement skills in participants.
Location: Tournament Capital Centre – 910 McGill Road, Kamloops