NCCP Competition Introduction: Teaching and Learning(Online)
December 12 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$84.00
Upon completing the NCCP Teaching and Learning module, you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching;
- analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive, and motor dimensions of learning;
- the use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
- a sound organization;
- active supervision; and
- the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time, and with the right frequency.
- use teaching assessment grids to gather objective information on teaching effectiveness, and use this data to develop an action plan to enhance your own effectiveness as a teacher and coach.
- Runs on December 12th & 13th Online 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Register here