Stay tuned for information and events happening for Coaches Week 2023!
National Coaches Week celebrates the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. From September 19-27, there’s an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #thanksBCcoach. Additionally, events are being held across the country to celebrate coaching and provide coaches with the recognition they deserve. For more information on how to get involved in British Columbia, visit www.viasport.ca/coachesweek!
COACHES WEEK PHOTO CONTEST
We’re giving away $1000 to celebrate B.C. coaches for National Coaches Week! Enter to win $500 for your sport team/club/association and another $500 for your coach(es)! #thanksBCcoach #coachesweek
All you have to do is post a photo on social media that includes your coach(es) and why you appreciate them:
- Follow/like viaSport BC on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Post a photo that includes your coach(es) to Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. Also include:
- The name of the team/club/association you’re a part of
- The name of the coach(es)
- Why you appreciate them
- The hashtag #thanksBCcoach
- Tag @viaSportBC in the post
- Ensure your Facebook/Twitter post and/or Instagram profile is made public so that your photo is viewable